Saturday 16 January 2016

Extra: Before I Die I Want To....


Hey guys!

Ok, so in the book 'All The Bright Places' (book review below) they go to this place where everyone writes 'Before I die I want to.....' and fills in the blank of what they want to do. So I thought I would give it a go!!!

Before I die I want to....


  • Watch the sunset and waves on a silent beach
  • Go for a swim at night
  • Own a dog
  • Wander the UK
  • Find my true love
  • Stay in bed for 24 hours
  • Understand what I want to do with my life
  • Dance to music with friends and not care what anyone thinks
  • Be completely and utterly myself
  • Save someone's life
  • Organise my room (PROPERLY)
  • Meet at least one of the Harry Potter cast
  • Start a YouTube channel
  • Inspire people
  • Make others happy

So, that was my 'Before I die I want to....' 

Let me know in the comments what your's would be! Please comment if you're reading this because I'd love to see if I have any readers! Have a good weekend!

Internet Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment